The Old Stone Schoolhouse was built in 1840 and was used as a one-room school house until 1923. It became a private residence and eventually a business office. In late 2001, the Township purchased the building and surrounding properties. After a major renovation by a group of dedicated volunteers, the Old Stone School was re-opened on May 31, 2004 as a history center for Concord Township. The Concord Township Community Garden is located behind the Schoolhouse along with access to the Lake Metroparks Greenway Corridor. The Schoolhouse is located at 7125 Ravenna Road andserves as a history center for Concord Townships.